NO CLOTHING ITEM IS MORE EMBLEMATIC OF REVOLUTION THAN THE HEADBAND.
Make a statement this upcoming International Women’s Day with our Get Up, Stand Up multi use headbands. Rock the look, support the cause.
- Comfortable & Soft: if you’re going to be this intimate with a piece of clothing, it might as well feel great on your skin.
- Breathable: enjoy a perfect combo of protection and breathability.
- Stretchy & Adjustable: get the right fit by easily adjusting your masks’ tightness.
- Multi-Purpose: wear it as a neck warmer, headband, face mask, dust mask, sweatband, or sleek head accessory. You’ll never have to worry about carrying around or putting it down.
- Responsibly Made in Los Angeles: feel good supporting slow fashion. Our conscious, limited runs mean our items regularly sell out, so get yours today!
- Art by Alexandra Velasco - Insta @dreams_incarnate
- Color - Olive Green (white ink)
- 8"W x 8.5"L (approx)
- Rayon Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold, Low Tumble Dry
- Portion of sales will be donated to the NWLC.
- PRODUCT NOTES: Raw Edges/Unfinished Edges - Thin Material
Review for Get Up, Stand Up: Multi Use Headband/Face Mask by...
Review has no content
I love how breathable it is and love the illustration on it....
I love how breathable it is and love the illustration on it. 3 stars on quality because of the hem is just a cut off (looks like someone literally cut T-shirt. No stitching)
Super lightweight and breathable, easy to leave on neck when...
Super lightweight and breathable, easy to leave on neck when a face mask isn’t needed + it looks cute. Thank you kindly 💖
Great and friendly seller, wonderful purchase. Love this...
Great and friendly seller, wonderful purchase. Love this mask but also as a scarf and a headband. I’ve used it all 3 ways. Very soft and excellent quality and the art is really nice 💛
Yes great style, quality and feel of material. However it is...
Yes great style, quality and feel of material. However it is very thin in regards to protection and too short to double up as I planned. So I wear 2.