A handmade design that inspires to connect with community and see the divinity within us all. By the multi-talented henna artist Melody Tunks.
- Comfortable & Soft: if you’re going to be this intimate with a piece of clothing, it might as well feel great on your skin.
- Breathable: enjoy a perfect combo of protection and breathability.
- Stretchy & Adjustable: get the right fit by easily adjusting your masks’ tightness.
- Multi-Purpose: wear it as a neck warmer, headband, face mask, dust mask, sweatband, or sleek head accessory. You’ll never have to worry about carrying around or putting it down.
- Responsibly Made in Los Angeles: feel good supporting slow fashion. Our conscious, limited runs mean our items regularly sell out, so get yours today!
- Art by Melody Tunks - Insta @gratefulmelody
- Color: Brick Red, Print: White Ink
- 9"W x 7.5"L (approx.)
- Rayon Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold, Low Tumble Dry
- PRODUCT NOTES: Raw Edges/Unfinished Edges - Thin Material