A modern take on a classic tie dye technique. These psychedelic headbands/gaiters/masks are all hand-dyed in small batches as a collaboration with indie brand Halotied.
- Comfortable & Soft: if you’re going to be this intimate with a piece of clothing, it might as well feel great on your skin.
- Breathable: enjoy a perfect combo of protection and breathability.
- Stretchy & Adjustable: get the right fit by easily adjusting your masks’ tightness.
- Multi-Purpose: wear it as a neck warmer, headband, face mask, dust mask, sweatband, or sleek head accessory. You’ll never have to worry about carrying around or putting it down.
- Responsibly Made in Los Angeles: feel good supporting slow fashion. Our conscious, limited runs mean our items regularly sell out, so get yours today!
- Colors: Mars, Blueberry, Storm
- SIZES - Mars (7.5" W x 8.5" L), Storm & Blueberry (6.5"-7" W x 9" L)
- Rayon Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold, Low Tumble Dry
- Hand-dyed by Halotied
- PRODUCT NOTES: Raw Edges/Unfinished Edges - Thin Material
So soft and comfy!!
These wraps are super soft and so comfy here in Minneapolis where the temp today was 3 degrees. I wear them everyday and a big fan of VL!
Rated 0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2, where minus 2 is Too Small, 0 is Just Right and 2 is Too Big
Rated 1 on a scale of minus 2 to 2, where minus 2 is Practical, 0 is Versatile and 2 is Stylish